Going to a vape shop can be nerve racking your first time. What do you ask? What do you do? Where do you start? Well here’s my list of do’s and don’ts so you don’t get lost in the fog.
- Ask where should you start, look for a device that will be easy for you to maintain and service.
- Try out juices, don’t just pick one, find a flavor you will enjoy - and don’t worry, we don’t mind helping you.
- Ask us what our thoughts are on a device you are thinking about.
- At the time of purchase ask us to show you how to set up your device.
- Don’t get a device that is out of your experience range. Unregulated devices can be dangerous if you build or use premade coils that are not appropriate for the devices capabilities.
- Don’t settle on a juice without trying it. Even if they employee(s) hype it up and say it’s the best juice they’ve ever had.
- Don’t be closed minded or put off if an employee tries to sell you a device that seems simple. They are looking out for you and trying to help you with your transition to vaping.
- If it is your first time purchasing a vape device, don’t turn down the free setup tutorial. Yes, some people can figure it out on their own, but some people can’t. Any employee at our various Vape Dojo locations will gladly help set the device up for you and show you step by step how to set it up. We also know a few tricks that will help you out so you can enjoy your vaping experience.
This is my list of do’s and don’ts for your first vape shop experience. I hope it helps you’ll and feel less timid about the experience and vaping.